Seeeduino XIAO Expansion board
£13.37 ex VAT
A powerful expansion board for Seeeduino XIAO. It enables you with a quick and easy way for prototyping or completing your next big project. With its rich set of peripherals including an OLED, RTC, expandable memory, passive buzzer, RESET/User button, 5V servo connector, multiple data interfaces and Circuit python support, you could explore an infinite amount of possibilities with your Seeeduino XIAO.
- Quick Prototyping: Easy debug and Reset with RESET button and SWD pin led out to the male header. 0.96” OLED, enables visual data to display without PC serial monitor.
- Rich peripherals: OLED display, RTC, expandable memory space, passive buzzer, user button, on board battery management chip… One board on hand to explore infinite possibilities of Seeeduino XIAO.
- No Soldering Needed: All pin led out. Convenient plug and play Grove connectors support multiple data protocols, including IIC, Uart, Analog/Digital.
- Circuit Python Supported:
- Mini Size: Compact and elegant making it perfect for tiny and wearable projects.
- OLED display: Visual data display without connecting to PC, which enables debug in a more efficient way, and builds application such as a sensor hub, data monitor system, etc.
- RESET button: No more jumper wire and short circuit, easy reset with just one click.
- SWD debug: SWD pin led out as male pin header, making debugger connection and firmware download much easier.
- High precision RTC: High precision real-time clock with battery backup, enable maintain accurate time when the main power is turned off.
- Expandable memory: With a mini SD card slot on the back, no worry on memory limit any more when adding libraries and using circuit python.
- User button: Besides the RESET button, also provide with another user-defined button.
- Passive buzzer: Same passive buzzer on Wio Terminal, with which you could change the PMW frequency to award different beep sound to get a "buzzer music".
- Grove connectors: All pin led out, plug and play grove connectors support common data protocols (Grove IIC2, Grove UART1, A0/D0 Grove*1)
- Lipo Battery Charging: JST2.0mm standard lipo battery connector and battery management system, supports both USB and lipo battery power supply, and easy onboard battery recharge.
- 5V servo connector: 5V output led out to male header for 5V servo and sensor connection.