Servo:Lite board for :MOVE mini
£9.50 ex VAT
The Servo:Lite board for the BBC micro:bit is a simple board that allows you to easily connect and control low power servo motors (servo's must be capable of operating at 3.3V) using the BBC micro:bit. It is connected to the micro:bit using five bolts. Connect two servos in standard configuration and it can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable ZIP LEDs arent needed.
It is powered by 3 x AAA batteries and also supplies power to the BBC micro:bit, the board features an On / off switch so when it's not in use the batteries won't drain.
The board also features 5 x RGB individually addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible) and additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board as required.
We've produced a range of tutorials and guides that can be found in the resources section. We have guides detailing; how to control a third servo and how to write code for the on-board ZIP LEDs.
- Connect two servos in standard con?guration and can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable ZIP LEDs arent needed.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries that also supply power to the BBC microbit (not supplied).
- On / off switch.
- 5 x RGB addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible). Additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board with battery holder pre-fitted.
- 5 x M3x8 Counter sunk Pozi Steel screws.
- 1 x Perspex spacer.
- Length: 55mm.
- Height: 52mm.
- Height: 17mm.
- Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks (Use this URL to add them to the Editor).
- Guide For Kitronik Custom MakeCode Editor Servo Blocks.
- Getting Started With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Controlling 3 Servos With The Servo:Lite board.
- Guide For Using Kitronik ZIP LEDs With The BBC microbit.
- WS2812B Datasheet.
- Servo:Lite board Datasheet.