Smart Cutebot Kit : Smart Car Robot kit for micro:bit (without micro:bit board)
£24.16 ex VAT
ELECFREAKS Cutebot is a rear-wheel-drive smart car driven by dual high-speed motors. Packed with onboard extras including an ultrasonic sensor, distance sensor, two RGB LED headlights, bottoms side clearance lamps, two line-tracking probes, and an active buzzer as the horn! It's time to practice coding and driving your first smart car!
Supporting both graphical programming in the Makeblock Code Editor and MicroPython programming languages, the Cutebot is a great place for beginners to start and develop their coding skills and helps them naturally shift from graphical to text-based languages.
- Structural Characteristics:
- Elecfreaks Cutebot car is an intelligent dual-speed motor coding.
- Its tiny structure with an arc shape features a crashproof and comfortable design and feel.
- Creativity: The rich graphical programming blocks allow kids to learn programming from the simplest to more complex. They can achieve distance tracking, obstacle avoidance, line-following, light show, play music, wireless control etc.
- Extension Ports:
- Sensors Extension: Kids can do more experiments through 3PIN port.
- Building Block Extension: This micro:bit robot is compatible with building blocks, kids can create various shapes. It better improves their interest in programming.
Please Note: Batteries and Micro:Bit not included.
|Working Voltage||3.5V — 5V|
|Dimension||85.68mm X 85.34mm X 38.10mm|
|Infrared Control||Connect to P16|
|RGB Headlights||2 x RGB|
|Rainbow LED||2 x RainbowLED connect to P15|
|Connection||IIC Port(P19, P20), Servo Port(S1, S2), Ultrasonic Port, P1, P2(GVS lead-out)|
|Motor Type||GA12-N20 DC micro gear deceleration motor(300 RPM)|
|Ultrasonic Sensor Type||HC-SR04(2cm-400cm Contactless distance detection, precision ±1.5mm)|