£8.75 ex VAT
Six handy touch-sensitive buttons and LEDs for your micro:bit. Use touch:bit as a controller for games on micro:bit's LED matrix, or combine it with the radio functionality and use it as a controller for your robot.
Just slot in your micro:bit, then code touch:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor. You can easily link functions to specific button presses, have the LEDs on each button light automatically on a touch, or set the LEDs manually.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- 6 capacitive touch buttons
- 6 bright white LEDs
- CAP1166 capacitive touch and LED driver
- Compatible with micro:bit
- Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython support
- No soldering required!