Trinkey QT2040 - RP2040 USB Key with Stemma QT
£6.66 ex VAT
This plug-and-play PCB is designed to slip into any USB A port on a computer or laptop. There's an RP2040 microcontroller on board with just enough circuitry to keep it happy. There's an RGB NeoPixel, a reset and bootloader or user button and a STEMMA QT Port on the end, and 8 MB of QSPI flash memory so you can put all of the CircuitPython drivers on the disk!
With the body of the board being 1.0" x 0.7" and four mounting holes, you can attach just about any QT boards right on (some are a little larger so just check that has the holes in the same locations). Use M2.5 sized standoffs and screws to do so, you could use 2 diagonal at a minimum. Then use a shorty QT cable and you've got a custom sensor Trinkey for any sensor purpose.
This board is STEMMA QT compatible, so you can use I2C sensors and accessories wihout the need for soldering!
- USB Type A connector with extra-thick PCB to fit into a USB host port
- RP2040 32-bit Cortex M0+ dual-core running at ~125 MHz @ 3.3V logic and power
- 264 KB RAM
- 8 MB SPI FLASH chip for storing files and CircuitPython/MicroPython code storage. No EEPROM
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used STEMMA QT / Qwiic port for I2C connectivity as USB serial console, MIDI, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts.
- Can be used with MicroPython or CircuitPython
- Built-in RGB NeoPixel LED
- STEMMA QT / Qwiic port for I2C connectivity
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak output
- 12 MHz crystal
- Both Reset button and Bootloader select buttons for quick restarts (no unplugging-replugging to relaunch code)
- Bootloader button can also be safely used in 'user' code