Ultrasonic Range Finder IRXL-MaxSonar-CS3
£49.99 ex VAT
The MB2530, IRXL-MaxSonar-CS3, includes a one centimeter resolution, an excellent blend of large object detection and side object rejection, range information from 50cm to 1650cm, a 1.8Hz read rate, and various output options: pulse-width, analog voltage, and RS232 serial.
This makes the MB2530 a great choice for cargo monitoring applications.
The MB2530 from the IRXL‑MaxSonar‑CS line of sensors is a very small, less than one cubic inch, ultrasonic sensor component module. This sensor comes with mounting holes provided on the circuit board for easy installation in nearly all applications.
In addition, the MB2530 provides optical reflectance based detection combined with sonar to provide virtually 100% detection of objects
Note: This sensor, unlike many serving this application, was fully tested and verified to work in extreme temperatures from -40°C to +65°C.
- Resolution of 1 cm
- 1.8Hz reading rate
- 25kHz Ultrasonic sensor measures distance to objects
- RoHS Compliant
- Read from all 3 sensor outputs: Analog Voltage, RS232 Serial, Pulse Width
- Virtually no sensor dead zone
- Maximum Range of 1650 cm
- Operates from 2.7-5.5V
- Low 1.65mA average current requirement
- Small, light weight module
- Designed for easy integration into your project or product
- Great for cargo detection applications