UPS Module for Raspberry Pi Pico - Uninterruptible Power Supply
£13.72 ex VAT
The Pico-UPS-A is a dedicated UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates a Li-ion battery switching charger with power path management, and a voltage/current monitoring chip allows monitoring the battery operating status via the I2C bus.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards
- Incorporates Li-ion battery switching charger with dynamic power path management, more stable power supply
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the battery voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real-time
- Multi battery protection circuits: overcharge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, along with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
- Onboard recharging indicator, power indicator, and battery warning indicator to check if the battery is connected correctly
- Comes with development resources and a manual.