USB Logic Analyzer - 25MHz/8-Channel (TOL-15033)Product Code: 2956
£16.66 ex VAT
Is your I2C bus not ACK'ing the way you expect? Do you need to discover a UART’s mysterious baud rate? Or do you want to reverse engineer an SPI protocol? These all sound like jobs for a logic analyzer! With the growing ubiquity of UART, I2C, and SPI sensors, logic analyzers are becoming a tool everyone needs in their toolbox or on their workbench. This 8-channel USB Logic Analyzer with support for sampling rates of up to 24MHz provides a good while economic option making it a great tool for quickly diagnosing most communication issues we encounter.
These analyzers will work with both 3.3V and 5V systems (up to 5.25V max and 2.0V minimum on a high logic-level) and is powered via an included mini-B USB cable. This logic analyzer works with sigrok – an open-source, cross-platform signal analysis software suite.
The analyzer ships with Female-To-Female jumper wires. If you’re using an Uno or board with female headers we recommend picking up a handful of Male-To-Male jumpers to connect the analyzer to the female headers.
- Sampling rate up to 24MHz, configurable down to 20kHz
- 5.25V maximum voltage input
- 2.0V minimum logic-high
- 0.8V maximum logic-low
- Input impedance > 100kΩ, 5pF
- USB power supply
- Supports open-source sigrok logic analyzer software
- Cross-platform support: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, etc.
- Dimensions: 54.7 x 27.4 x 14.1 mm
- 24MHz/8-Channel USB Logic Analyzer
- 10-conductor Female-to-Male Jumper Wires
- Mini-B USB Cable