Zero4U - 4-Port USB Hub without Pogo Pins (v1.3) (ID:4115)
£8.33 ex VAT
One can never have enough socks or USB ports. Add some more USB capability to your Raspberry Pi Zero, or any other single-board computer with the Zero4U!
This is a 4-port USB 2.0 hub ideal for if you want to mount it on the bottom or side-by-side or with another HAT below it. It's also great as-is as a small USB hub.
Since this version does not have the pogo pins, we recommend using the onboard mini-USB port to the upstream USB port, which will provide power and data. Or, you can solder to the test pads or use the JST XH2.54 connector on board as the power input port.
The blue onboard LED is the power indicator and will light up when power is connected. Each USB port uses a dedicated white LED as a transaction indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilize the output voltage.
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing
Product Dimensions: 65.0mm x 30.0mm x 8.5mm / 2.6" x 1.2" x 0.3"