Protective Case for Arduino Uno - Transparent
£1.92 ex VAT
Protect your Arduino Uno from unwanted scratches and damage with this protective case! It was specifically designed to fit the official Arduino Uno R3 and the components on it. The case protects all of the surface-mounted components on the board but still gives you easy access to the header pins, reset button, USB port, barrel jack and ICSP connectors so you can still connect all the sensors and devices you want. The case is laser cut by us from high-quality acrylic right here at our workshop in the heart of Hampshire!
- An Arduino Uno is not included.
You can view an assembly guide below, or if you prefer you can read a picture and text-based guide here.
- Compatible with the official Arduino Uno R3
- Made from high-quality acrylic here in the UK
- Access all of the boards' connectors
- Quick and easy to assemble
- 4 x Nuts & Screws
- 1 x Faceplate
- 1 x Backplate
- 3 x Spacers